Monday, February 16, 2015

So much to do...and so many ways to do it!

I think we are both feeling like there are a million ways to do one little thing and each little thing is a tiny part of like twelve big things! It's crazy stressful and exciting, I just can't believe that in 16 days 9 hours and 10 minutes I'll be stepping off an airplane in South Carolina officially starting this crazy adventure we have planned together! I can't wait, but I can because I know that the only way to make this work is one step at a time and not by trying to rush and move things along to quickly because thats when mistakes are made...and we don't make mistakes. I feel like we are two overly cautious people who have always over thought every decision in life and all of a sudden you put us together and we fly by the seat of our pants....and its not even scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment