Thursday, February 19, 2015

Derek Ramp, RN (again)... Status: Pending

OH MA GAWWWD!!! 


FINALLY the California State Board of Registered Nursing website shows SOMETHING! Granted, it only says "pending", rather than listing my new license number, but it's a step in the right direction. It's not sitting in a pile on someone's desk, and someone has actually taken the time to open the envelope and acknowledge that I exist! 

Since we already know I'm an inconsiderate jerk when it comes to respecting time-zones, obviously the first thing I did at 8:30 am was make a Skype call, blasting my girlfriends eardrums awake at 5:30 pacific time. Thankfully the good news outweighed the small heart attack she suffered from the whole ordeal. 

Now we are dorkishsly stumbling through Little Mermaid songs, while realizing that there is probably a good chance that neither of us are getting enough sleep these days. Meh... Worth it! I'm gonna keep her!

On another note, I was correct in my previous post... Work last night kinda sucked. I got floated to another floor, and had to fight to stay awake. Tonight I get to go back and do it again, with all different patients. 

Now that that is out of my system, BACK TO THE HAPPY DANCE! 

13 days, 23 hours, and 34 minutes! 

- Derek


No comments:

Post a Comment