Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ain't no rest for the wicked!


You ever wish that someone had taken all those naps you refused as a kid and put them into an interest-earning savings account that you could withdraw from when you hit your 30's, or is it just me?  I am so sleepy! Turns out getting ready to move across America is a lot of work. Who would have thunk?! 

Lots going on at 1419 Valparaiso the past few days, hence my lack of posts here. Allow me to take a moment to update you... 

1.) The Grocery-getter got a bath and is completely cleaned out in preparation for being loaded with all my worldly possessions. 


2.) My sofa, chair, computer desk, bookshelf, urn, entertainment stand, and TV are all sold, and have a lovely new home! I spent Sunday morning taking everything apart and getting it ready to be picked up, and we had all of it gone by around 4:30. Not too bad if I say so myself! 


3.) I had a super nice "farewell dinner" with some of the awesome ladies (and ex-ladies) of South Tower (and almost stole Amber's beautiful baby)! 



4.) I got the title/registration to my car switched over to my name, now that it's all paid off (which, for the record, is an amazing feeling!). 

5.) LOTS and lots of packing/sorting, with LOTS and lots of trips to the dumpster. 

6.) And now I am at work... with somewhat droopy eyes, an excess of caffeine in my blood, and the sound of my bed in my ears, yelling my name! 

So, things are moving along, but I'm not gonna lie. I am ready for this part to be over. I really miss my partner in crime, and I am ready for her to be here so we can get to get to the fun part!

Hope all is well with everyone, and hoping to see a few more of you before its time to go! Behave yourselves, and stay tuned! 

 9 days, 4 hours, and 6 minutes!!! 😮
 



No comments:

Post a Comment