Thursday, February 19, 2015

Making progress!!!

Here I sit staring at my tablet as I waste an exorbitant amount of data, watching Derek dose off because he just got off work and is exhausted. So I figured why not write something since I am just waiting for all my participants to arrive so we can start our day.

It's starting to feel really real! Derek's nursing license is pending, which from what we understand basically means that it should be any day now, so we are crossing our fingers that it will be done by the end of this week so he can call and get everything set up and start shortly after getting settled!! My plane ticket is bought, I have everything planned and approved, Aedan is staying with his dad for 5 days while I'm gone which is great for them to get the extra time! My vacation is approved and my crew is covered, which for Lompoc it's not always so easy. I guess it just feels like everything is coming together, flawlessly and quickly! 

 I feel like I should be stressing, like this is a huge life event and there is so much to do that I should be ripping my hair out for not having everything, every step planned and a binder full of what we will be doing every second of every day....and for some reason I feel like I should be stressed that I have no desire to do my typical and plan in some ridiculous way, as I always have.  We have decided that we are not going to book any hotels or make any plans for our trip, so that if we get stuck in traffic or something happens we don't lose our deposit and if we can go further than intended...why not! I am hoping we can make it to California by Sunday...and waste Monday at Disneyland...cause what better way to stretch out after a long drive than standing in 2 hour lines and going on rides that only further damage any back issues.

I suppose I should probably work now ..because getting fired would really suck!

Have a great day everyone!!
-Tricia
13 days 21 hours and 7 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment